So I am thrilled that Taylor Swift is being given the coveted Woman of the Year Award at Billboard's 2011 Women in Music Event! Better yet, Crest 3D White, the #1 most awarded whitening brand, and Billboard, the #1 name in music, want to see you at the Women in Music Event in New York City on December 2nd!
For your chance to win VIP treatment at this star-studded, ultra-exclusive event, enter the “Smiles that Rock” contest before November 18th by showcasing your smile in a creatively designed Billboard magazine cover featuring YOU!
BEFORE YOU ENTER – WHITEN!
Ensure you are putting your best “smile” forward by showing off a bright, white smile in your submission. A little tip...when used together, the Crest 3D White Collection can help you achieve a noticeably brighter smile in as little as just one day!
CONSIDER THESE CREST 3D WHITE WHITENING PRODUCTS!
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips with Advanced Seal Technology:
- Most efficacious concentration of Crest’s whitening ingredient available at retail – the same enamel-safe ingredient that dentists use
- Advanced adhesive formulation that temporarily molds the strip to user’s teeth for secure fit
- $50 per kit, 20 whitening doses
Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:
- Features a patented dual-action silica system that helps gently polish away surface stains
- Provides up to 80% surface stain removal for a whiter smile in 14 days
- Toothpaste-gel hybrid formulation offers the cleaning of a toothpaste and the freshness of a gel, helping teeth feel smooth and clean
- Radiant Mint flavor, 4oz $3.25; 5.8oz $3.75; 7.6 oz for $4.25
For more information on Crest 3D, be sure to like their Facebook page here, and follow them on Twitter: @Crest!
And don't forget to stop by the “Smiles that Rock” contest page for your chance to win a VIP trip for two to Billboard's 2011 Women in Music event!
Disclosure: I received complimentary products from Crest 3D to thank me for my time in writing this post.