As moms, we often take care of others before taking care of ourselves. Beauty becomes a low priority when you're chasing toddlers and are lucky to get a five minute shower in!
Suave understands this and has created a line of affordable products to help. As their site says, "Motherhood Isn't Always Pretty." Click here to see moms who used Suave to "get themselves back." You can see videos of which products were used and how they accomplished their makeovers.
I was able to test and review several Suave products myself and I cannot say enough good things about them. My favorite is Suave Skin Therapy Advanced Therapy Moisturizer. Not only does it make my skin silky smooth, it smells delicious! (I keep sniffing my hands after I put it on at bedtime because it smells so good).
Their shampoos and conditioners are just as wonderful. I use both the Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine shampoo and conditioner as well as the Suave Professionals Vibrant Blonde shampoo and conditioner (I alternate them on different days, which is really good for your hair).
My kids love Suave Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo-Conditioner-Body Wash in Splashing Apple Toss. And I love how economical it is. Plus, having three uses in one bottle is good for the earth (fewer bottles means less trash to dispose of).
Thanks to Suave and Weber Shandwick, I have a HUGE bundle of goodies to give to one lucky reader!
The winner will receive all of these fine Suave products:
- A copy of The Hot Mom’s Handbook by Jessica Denay
- Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
- Suave Skin Therapy Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
- Suave Skin Therapy Body Lotion in Cocoa Butter with Shea
- Suave Professionals Extra Hold Gel
- Suave Professionals Freeze Hold Hairspray
- Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid in Unscented
- Suave Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo-Conditioner-Body Wash in Splashing Apple Toss
- Suave Kids Double Dutch Apple Detangling Spray
To enter, simply leave a comment here letting me know what your favorite Suave product is, or which one you'd love to try. One entry per person, and please be sure that there is an email address that you can be reached at should you win.
Winner must claim prize within two weeks of notification or prize is forfeited. Deadline to enter is Tuesday, July 1 at 11:59 p.m. EST.