All of my life, I have used a manual toothbrush, and wow, I had no idea what I was missing! Thanks to Oral-B, I now brush 3 times a day with my brand new ProfessionalCare 3000 power toothbrush and it has made a world of difference in my oral health.
The Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000 is a rechargeable electric toothbrush that combines a compact, round brush head with a unique pulsing action. There is just no comparison to what this brush has to offer in terms of plaque removal, shine, and gingivitis and cavity prevention over that of a manual brush. You can see and feel the difference with every brush!
Here is a list of the features that sets the Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000 apart:
- Cleaning action: Provides 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations per minute which helps remove up to two times more plaque than a regular, manual toothbrush, thus preventing and reversing gingivitis.
- Customized brushing modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive and Polish.
- Brush head design: Provides a unique clean with the compact, round brush head that surrounds each tooth for a tooth-by-tooth clean. The pressure sensor in the brush head stops pulsations when you're brushing too hard.
- Indicator bristles: Remind you to replace your brush head every 3 months, once they've faded halfway.
- Includes four brush heads: Precision Clean Brush Head for a deep and thorough clean; Dual Clean Brush Head for cleaning, freshening and gum care; Pro White Brush Head with polishing cup whitens teeth by removing surface stains; and the Sensitive Brush Head is gentle on teeth and gums.
- Professional Timer: Every 30 seconds, a brief signal will encourage thorough brushing of all four quadrants of your mouth. At the end of two minutes, a longer signal indicates when the dental expert recommended brushing time period has been reached.
I love the timer feature. 2 minutes of brushing is a lot longer than you realize, and with the timer being broken up into 30 second intervals, you know just how long to focus on each quadrant of your mouth.
I also have sensitive teeth and gums so the Sensitive Brush Head is my favorite, which I use in conjunction with the Sensitive Brush mode. (You simply click the button on the brush once for Daily Clean, twice for Sensitive and three times for Polish. Four clicks turns the brush off.)
I do use the Pro White Brush Head every now and then for whitening and it really brightens my teeth!
The Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000 is available at department, retail and specialty stores nationwide at a suggested retail price of $99.99. As of 6/27, Amazon is running a sale on the brush for just $64.99!
But, thanks to Oral-B, I have one brush to give away for free to one lucky reader of So a Blonde Walks Into a Review!
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post stating why you'd like to win, then use the RaffleCopter widget below to complete your entry. There are additional, bonus ways to enter (follow the instructions on RaffleCopter) but the first (commenting on this post) is mandatory.
By entering, you automatically agree to all the rules and disclaimers listed here. Please also see my disclosure policy here. Deadline to enter is 12:01 a.m. EST, Wednesday, July 4, 2012. Good luck!
a'>http://www.rafflecopter.com">a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a complimentary Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000 power brush to facilitate this review, but that does not influence my opinions stated here.