We all have those moments in life that we wish we could do over, but washing dishes shouldn't have to be one of them. Frigidaire is making it easier than ever to "get it right the first time" with the new Frigidaire Gallery™ Dishwasher with OrbitClean™ Wash Arm that eliminates the need for dish do-overs and prevents "icky dish hands!"
To celebrate the launch of the new Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwasher, Frigidaire invited fans to visit their Facebook page to submit a moment that you wished you got right the first time around. Whether it’s a bad first date or a vacation gone wrong, Frigidaire will help cover the costs for one lucky visitor to carry out the ultimate do-over. The contest is now in the voting phase, and for each vote submitted, Frigidaire will donate $1 to Save the Children.
Thanks to Frigidaire, I have a great giveaway for readers of So a Blonde Walks Into a Review to celebrate the launch of the Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwasher, but first let me share the great features this dishwasher offers, and a moment in my own life I wish I could do-over.
Signature Features of the Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwasher include:
- Best Cleaning Dishwasher - Exclusive OrbitClean™ Spray Arm provides 4 times better water coverage and a clean no other dishwasher can beat.
- Best Drying Performance - With SaharaDry™, there's no need to towel-dry before putting dishes away.
- Quietest Dishwasher - Quietest dishwasher, so it won't interrupt your time at home.
- Energy Saver Plus Cycle – Eco-friendly cycle uses less energy without compromising cleaning performance.
- Built with American Pride – Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever—designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel – Real Stainless Steel with protective coating reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- NSF® Certified - Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Fits-More™ Capacity – The large capacity, tall-tub dishwasher fits up to 14 place settings so you can wash even more at once.
Fits more, cleans better, sanitizes, drys better, is smudge-proof and saves energy? Sounds great to me! I also love the idea of no more "icky dish hands."
As for a moment I would personally like to do-over? Where do I even start?! It would have to be something involving something that I said, as most of my embarrassing moments in life involve the wrong words coming out of my mouth.
I think the worst moment came during the funeral for my friend's husband. Our daughters were friends and very young (around 5). As I approached my friend in the receiving line, she said how much her daughter liked mine and suggested they get together again soon.
What did I say? "Oh yes! Amanda is just dying to see her again!"
As I realized my poor choice of words, I tried to make it better by saying something else quickly to cover up the fact that I had just said "dying" at a funeral.
And those words were? "She just loves her to death." Seriously. Proof that I speak much faster than I think.
So if I could do it all over again, I'd prepare something MUCH better than that to say to my poor friend at her husband's funeral!
On a much lighter note, Frigidaire would like to offer one lucky reader of So a Blonde Walks Into a Review a $25 gift card toward a manicure (or whatever else you'd rather spend it on) to celebrate the launch of the Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwasher and no more "icky dish hands."
To enter, simply log in to the RaffleCopter entry form below and follow the instructions. For those who are new to RaffleCopter, you simply follow each step, then tell RaffleCopter that you have completed the step (The first step, commenting on this post, is mandatory to enter. The other steps are bonus entries).
By entering, you automatically agree to all the rules and disclaimers listed here. Please also see my disclosure policy here. Good luck!
a'>http://www.rafflecopter.com">a Rafflecopter giveaway
Update 6/25/2012- Congratulations to Courtney B who was selected at random as the winner of this giveaway via Rafflecopter and Random.org!
Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of the Frigidaire Test Drive Moms team and received a gift card as a thank you for my time.
1. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes ends 7/4/2012. Full rules available at Frigidaire.com.
2. Frigidaire will donate $1.00 to Save the Children for each Submission uploaded during the Submission Phase (5/14/2012 – 6/10/2012) and for each vote cast during the Voting Phase (6/13/2012 – 7/1/2012) with a minimum $35,000 and a maximum of $40,000, as part of our $500,000 commitment to Save the Children's U.S. Programs.
3. Based on ANSI-AHAM-DW-1-2010 for plastic interior dishwashers. March 2012.
4. Based on industry drying tests using SaharaDry™. March 2012.
5. In its class based on published manufacturer specifications for similar MSRP models.